Tbrac-2006 R2 Standard the best brackets, sidepot and informal tournament management software for Windows 7, Vista XP and 2000. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in tournament software. It's not only the best tournament software available, its the easiest to use.
Tbrac-2006 R2 Standard promotes the best brackets, sidepot and informal tournament management software for XP and 2000. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in bracket software. It's not only the best bracket software available, its the easiest to use.
Tbrac-2006 R2 Standard offers several different components, including brackets, sidepots, singles event tournaments and pro am tournaments. It's designed for less formal tournaments and use.
It's very simple to use the software. Add a person's name, enter the average to use for handicap purposes, assign a lane and then enter the bowler into any additional sidepots or brackets.
CDE Software and Tbrac-2006 R2 feature the best in bracket sidepot management, using a powerful randomization engine that assigns bowlers in a random and fair manner. Sure, you can set bracket assignments to be based on "as the dice is rolled", but in many cases, bowlers can be assigned multiple times to the same opponent. When there is a large enough field of bowlers, this can be perceived as unfair, causing bowlers to drop out. Tbrac-2006's uses a logical random method that minimizes or eliminates duplicate match-ups in brackets. In fact, Tbrac-2006 can optionally take some extra time and minimize duplicates in the cases that bowlers win the first game. This provides your bowlers a FAIR means of competition and better yet.... you don't have to do any extra work.
Many of Tbrac-2006 R2 features include:
- Use to run brackets for fun, to make additional money for yourself, the league, the youth program or your favorite charity.
- USBC allows brackets to be offered for USBC youth leagues, providing winnings go to scholarship fund.
- Twelve different bracket groups can be offered.
- Each bracket group can be either scratch or handicap and can be a different price.
- Each bracket group can either be offered for individual bowlers or teams.
- Each individual or team can be entered up to 99 times for a total of 999 brackets per group.
- Link league bowler names and averages from BLS-2013, BLS-2012 and BLS-2011. Minimize entry time.
- Link multiple leagues to allow management of brackets across multiple leagues bowling at same time.
- Import BTM-5 bowler names and averages.
- Supports up to 12 games.
- Supports singles events tournaments.
- Mystery Doubles sidepots
- Sweeper Doubles sidepots
- High game pots
- Drop lowest game
- Manage up to approximately 1500 bowlers per tournament.
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for each tournaments)
- Handles Scratch or Handicap tournaments - No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team tournaments - No extra fees
- Supports management of simple pro-am tournaments.
- Rapid registration to accommodate walk-in style tournaments.
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry.
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable tournament results, detailed reports and more - No Extra Charge
- Add graphics and watermarks from our bowling clipart CD-ROM's or your own creations. You control size, position and effects
- Fonts customizable of multiple reports
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- Automatic Scoring Edition available with all major scoring systems including Qubica Conqueror, Brunswick Vector, Vector Plus, Classic and Centermaster, Steltronic WINS, Twelve Strike, Purrfect Score, QubicaAMF Boss, Vantage, AK Microsystems, Switch and more
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads - Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Tbrac-2006 also is available in an automatic scoring edition (Tbrac-2006 A/S) that takes the great features of Tbrac-2006 and interfaces with most Windows or DOS based scoring systems. Tbrac-2006 Standard edition does not interface with automatic scoring systems.
- Processor: Pentium class 800mhz min.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service pack 2 or 3) or Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
- Hard Drive Storage: 110-145 megs free space on hard drive (40 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 800x600 or higher display resolution (1024x768 recommended) with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended)
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Windows 7: Minimum system requirements
- Windows Vista: Minimum system requirements
- Windows XP: 64 megs min / 96+ MB Recommended
- Windows 2000: 48 megs min / 96+ MB Recommended
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's)
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting. As of June, 2006, Microsoft officially dropped complete support for the Windows 98, Windows ME, and Windows NT operating systems.
Because of the added capabilities and Vista operating system support, this software will not function as designed with Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows NT, nor can be installed. If you have a system using these operating systems, upgrade the operating system to Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server or purchase a newer system with a supported operating system.
Product includes program installer for Tbrac-2006 R2 Standard and PDF electronic manual. Printed manual and CD-ROM is available when ordering using a physical delivery method.
- Full Pricing: $149.00
- Upgrade Pricing:
- From Tbrac-2003 Standard (electronic only): $35.00 (TBrac-2003 upgrade eligibility expires 12/31/2011)
- From Tbrac-2003 Standard (with manual/CD-ROM): $50.00 (TBrac-2003 upgrade eligibility expires 12/31/2011)
If upgrading, be sure to change the "Select Most Recent Product Licensed For" in the online store to reflect the newest version of the program you currently are licensed for.
CDE Software staff will verify ownership of licenses when processing all orders. Upgrade pricing is available to customers in our current database listed as owning a license with the above listed products. If the software was given to you by a previous user, a Transfer of Ownership form, from our support section, must be completed, signed and returned to CDE before order can be processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the full version, upgrade and updates?
Full version orders are for customers who are new to TBrac or who's last purchase was Tbrac-2006 or earlier.
Upgrades are for licensed customers (as listed in our customer database) and are the same thing as a full version, except the price is discounted appropriately to reward loyal customers for upgrading their product.
Updates are "patches" to the software that update the software with any latest bug fixes. They are only applied on the same version purchased and can not be used to upgrade a product. For example, TBrac-2006 version 3.02.04 would be an update to 3.01.01 and is available free from our website's download page. To go from TBrac-2003 to TBrac-2006 would require purchasing the software at an upgrade price for qualified customers.
Is TBrac-2006 Standard Edition the correct product to export rosters to the center's scoring system and import scores?
No. TBrac-2006 Standard does not contain the interface to communicate with the electronic autoscoring systems. You must purchase TBrac-2006 A/S.
Why choose CDE Software ?
- We leverage our longstanding experience as developers, league secretaries, league bowlers and center operations experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in bowling league and tournament software.
- We support USBC and take the time to participate as exhibitors at the USBC national conventions. We take the time to listen to secretaries, associations, state directors and centers to continually evolving our products to serve the current needs of the sport and those who participate in it.
- We support BPAA and have long standing participation as exhibitors at the annual Bowl Expo convention. This also provides a means for our customers to interact directly with our staff and evolve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- CDE Software maintains close business and development relationships with all major scoring system manufacturers in order to keep up with the needs of the scoring systems and with their clients with league and tournament software products.
- If you have a question on your CDE Software product, CDE offers the largest number of ways you can get answers to your questions. This includes peer support with our online support community, interactive chat support, email support, telephone support, fax support, knowledgebase support and remote desktop support
- Our published and advertised address is our corporate headquarter's physical commercial address, compared to the use of a private mail box service or UPS Store / Mailboxes Etc service.
- Our pricing has the best feature value.
- In 2005, we donated one dollar for each BLS-2006 sold for the Hurricane Katrina relief effort provided by Red Cross.
- Over several years, CDE has sponsored YABA scholarships
- The league software of choice for many of the nation's larger bowling associations.