BLS-2013 Standard promotes the best league software for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2003 Server. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in league software. It's not only the best league software available, its the easiest to use.
BLS-2013 Standard continues to take bowling into the next century with the great features and reliability of our legendary BLS line of products, enhanced for the latest in software features. With a host of improvements to make your work easier and more fun, use BLS-2013 Standard and you'll always want to be the league secretary!
The United States Bowling Congress (USBC) is supported with this edition of the premier league secretary software edition and includes forms, sanctions, membership cards & awards for use in the 2012/2013 bowling season. Run a USBC PBA Experience Sport League? The PBA Experience / Sports League version of the forms are also supported by BLS-2013 . Also new is support for uploading data to USBC's SportsBowling.com for the 2012/2013 bowling season, becoming a requirement of sport leagues.
BLS-2013 features easy menu navigation in a manner organized with how a league operates throughout the season. Easily navigate between weeks and the league calendar is always handy.
CDE Software is also proud to be the first to provide support for The National Bowling Association (TNBA). Founded in 1939, the TNBA is open to all bowlers and has over 37,000 Adult and Junior Members. Leagues can be certified with both USBC and TNBA.
BLS-2013 is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7 and Windows 8 and has passed Microsoft designed tests to ensure compatibility with Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions, minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs and reboots. and is listed on Microsoft's website under the "Compatible with Windows 7" program and "Compatible with Windows 8" program.
To make your life easier, Microsoft recommends "Compatible with Windows 7" and "Compatible with Windows 8" applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed test help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 7 and Windows 8 including 64 bit.
Many of BLS-2013 features are features CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many leagues as you wish (Why pay more for each league or # of teams)
- Authentic support for Microsoft 7, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server
- Digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in league treasurer module to manage finances for a league.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth leagues
- Installers and applications are digitally signed to provide assurance that the software you install is from CDE Software
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads - Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT - Why wait as long as 4 days to get access to your download and begin using the software. When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
- Supports 6 games of bowling - why be limited to 4?
- Handles Scratch or Handicap Leagues - No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team Divisions - No extra fees
- Supports individual and team match points for game and series - No extra fees
- Support up to 99 week league seasons
- Team roster sizes up to 12 bowlers per team
- Handles USBC Vacant Team Draw System providing a fairer alternative to Bye teams
- Manage up to 200 teams per league
- Backup your data directly to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW using Windows IMAPI CD/DVD Writer technology built-in Windows XP or newer.
- Results screen now indicates why bowlers don't qualify for league high score awards.
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry. Screen is easy on eyes, easy to read and looks like a recap sheet
- Sort team lineups by low to high average
- Simple management of prebowls and makeups, to insure averages for handicap is properly handled
- Ultimate Bowling League support - No extra charge
- Easy score entry for vacancy scores, dummy scores, absentee scores, pacer scores and baker scores
- Tie management has long been available to BLS customers addressing how to manage ties for standings and individual awards
- Individual and Team Awards managed by priorities for game or series or scratch or handicap or combinations within
- BLS-2013 supports easy to use Context Sensitive Help.
- BLS-2013 has built-in program manual and guide in PDF format.
- Supports new season lane assignments feature on LeagueSecretary.com
- Lane Assignments can be printed in landscape mode or support 14" paper.
- Lane Assignments can adjust the font to accommodate more pairs on a page.
- Supports USBC Certified Leagues for 2012/2013 season with award detection and forms, membership forms, sanctions forms and more for the 2012/2013 bowling season.
- Supports USBC Certified Sports Leagues for 2012/2013 season with award detection and forms, membership forms, sanctions forms and more for the 2012/2013 bowling season.(The best program for Sport Leagues) - Weekly scores can be uploaded to LeagueSecretary.com for viewing
- Supports Playing rules for 2012/2013 USBC. CTF and TNBA.
- Generate export file for WinLABS league average import.
- Supports printing the USBC bowler membership cards for the 2012/2013 bowling season.
- Supports changes made for USBC Youth Pepsi Tournament qualifications processing for the 2012/2013 bowling season.
- Indicates scores were a prebowl / makeup on USBC awards.
- Supports the new awards changes with the 2012/2013 bowling season from CTF in both French and English
- Supports printing the CTF bowler membership cards for the 2012/2013 bowling season in both French and English.
- Supports the major awards changes with the 2012/2013 bowling season from TNBA (First to bring support for TNBA)
- Supports printing the TNBA bowler membership cards for the 2012/2013 bowling season.
- Standing sheet can have different league title than description for league for opening leagues.
- Reprinting of scores redesigned and consumes less paper and contains more details for paper trail / audit purposes.
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable league standings, detailed reports, season histories and more - No Extra Charge
- Add graphics and watermarks from our bowling clipart CD-ROM's or your own creations. You control size, position and effects
- Fonts customizable of multiple reports, changing font style, size and color.
- Print plain paper recaps
- Print on available laser, inkjet and dot matrix printers
- Single one-click upload to your websites comes standard with all editions of BLS-2012. Why pay extra others charge deluxe fees for.
- Download program updates from within the program - all from a simple click.
- Give your bowlers FREE access to INTERACTIVE standings with LeagueSecretary.com to dynamically show positions, rosters, histories and more
- FREE uploading standings to LeagueSecretary.com for certified USBC leagues AND non-sanctioned leagues
- FREE backup storage on LeagueSecretary.com to securely backup leagues for emergencies (One Click!)
- FREE uploading standings to USBC's own Bowl.com for certified leagues
- FREE uploading standings to USBC's own Bowl.com for certified Sport leagues
- FREE uploading of USBC PBA Experience / Sports League Data to SportBowling.com
- Web uploads - Have your own site too? Upload to both LeagueSecretary.com and your own website
- Record payments and manage treasurer duties with the built-in treasurer module to manage league finances to track by bowler or by team (why pay extra!)
- Keep track of membership card payments
- Track sponsor money
- Track and assign fines
- Allow different pricing for regulars and subs
BLS-2013 also is available in an automatic scoring edition (BLS-2013 A/S) that takes the great features of BLS-2013 Standard and BLS-2013 Pro and interfaces with most Windows or DOS based scoring systems. BLS-2013 Standard and BLS-2013 Pro editions do not interface with automatic scoring system front desks or lane computers.
Prices, features and specifications may change without notice.
- Processor: Pentium class 400mhz min.
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2+, Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2003 Server. (Windows 98, ME and NT users, please see the Important Notes About Discontinued Operating Systems. Windows XP and Windows 2000 customers see notes below)
- Hard Drive Storage: 110-145 megs free space on hard drive (65 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended)
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Windows 8: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 7: Minimum 7 System Requirements
- Windows Vista: Minimum Vista System Requirements
- Windows XP: 256 Megs min / 512+ MB Recommended
- Windows 2008 Server: Minimum 2008 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2003 Server: Minimum 2003 Server System Requirements
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via download.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting. As of June, 2006, Microsoft officially dropped complete support for the Windows 98, Windows ME, and Windows NT operating systems.
Because of the added capabilities and Vista operating system support, this software will not function as designed with Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows NT, nor can be installed. If you have a system using these operating systems, upgrade the operating system to Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2+, Windows 2008 Server or Windows 2003 Server or purchase a newer system with a supported operating system.
Windows 2000 customers - On July 13, 2010, Microsoft officially ended all support for Windows 2000 products. This product may install on this operating system provided it has Service Pack 4, Internet Explorer 6 and necessary updates installed, however support related to the operating system may not be available.
Windows XP customers - This product should install on this operating system provided it has been updated to at least Service Pack 2 and necessary updates installed, however support related to the operating system may not be available unless Service Pack 3 has been installed.
Product includes program installer for BLS-2013 Standard and bonus clipart installer. The printed manual and CD-ROM is available for an additional $15.00 or printed manual and USB Drive is available for an additional $23.00 plus S/H.
Summer Special - Buy BLS-2013 After June 1st, 2013 and receive FREE BLS-2014 license!
Prices are displayed as Electronic Download prices.
- Full Pricing: $119.00
- Upgrade Pricing:
- From BLS-2012 Standard: $29.00
- From BLS-2011 Standard: $55.00
- From BLS-2010 Standard: $79.00
If upgrading, be sure to change the "Select Most Recent Product Licensed For" in the online store to reflect the newest version of the program you currently are licensed for.
Order BLS-2013 Standard edition Now!
CDE Software staff will verify ownership of licenses when processing all orders then email the product registrations. Upgrade pricing is available to customers in our current database listed as owning a license with the above listed products. If the software was given to you by a previous user, a Transfer of Ownership form, from our support section, must be completed, signed and returned to CDE before order can be processed.
What's the difference between the full version, upgrade and updates?
Full version orders are for customers who are new to BLS or who's last purchase was BLS-2009 or earlier.
Upgrades are for licensed customers (as listed in our customer database) and are the same thing as a full version, except the price is discounted appropriately to reward loyal customers for upgrading their product.
Updates are "patches" to the software that update the software with any latest bug fixes. They are only applied on the same version purchased and can not be used to upgrade a product. For example, BLS-2013 version 25.02.04 would be an update to 25.01.01 and is available free from our website's download page. To go from BLS-2012 to BLS-2013 would require purchasing the software at an upgrade price for qualified customers.
Does BLS-2013 have the changes made by USBC, CTF or TNBA for the 2012/2013 season?
Yes. Our BLS-2013 product contains the changes required by USBC, CTF and TNBA for the 2012/2013 bowling season.
Is BLS-2013 Standard the correct product to export rosters to the center's scoring system and import scores?
No. BLS-2013 Standard does not contain the interface to communicate with the electronic autoscoring systems. The correct product to purchase would be BLS-2013 A/S.