TBRAC-2018 AutoScoring Edition
The best sidepots and bracket management program for automatic scoring back offices at the bowling center, supporting both scores and financials, with integration of Brackets and with singles event support.
TBRAC-2018 AutoScoring promotes the best bracket and sidepot software for Windows integrated with automatic scoring system back offices at the bowling center. CDE Software uses its over 40 year experience with bowling software to provide the most comprehensive and best league software in the industry that is powerful, yet easy to use. This edition expands on our TBRAC-2018 Professional edition features and integrates with popular electronic scoring systems in our Automatic Scoring Partner List. This edition is not for home use.
Designed to be easy to use by everyone
Easy navigation to get at functions, organized in a manner that makes it easy to run sidepots as well as a singles tournament.
Run as many scratch or handicap tournaments on your computer as you wish. Tournaments can be men, women, boys, girls, adults only, youth only or adult and youth. Bowl up to 12 games in a squad as a singles event. Also supports Pro Am tournaments.
Built-in financial module to manage finances for sidepots and the tournament.
Supports High Game, Mystery Double, Sweeper Double and Inclusive Doubles along with Brackets.
Flexible reports can be embellished with logos, different fonts and other ways to distinguish your reports from others.
Powerful Bracket Sidepot Management
Add some interest during league and tournament play by offering independent bracket sidepots. Random shuffle bowlers and display payouts and alive lists
Easy Score Entry
Rapidly enter scores using the keyboard and entering into sidepots and brackets.
Flexible Rules Configuration
Easy to set up the brackets, sidepots and rules for the tournament. Leagues and tournaments can also be linked into TBRAC.
Scoring System Integration
We offer different connections with BLS and the scoring system at the bowling center. BLS easily integrates within the back office to manage leagues and send rosters to the front desk to be floored at league time and then retrieve scores tracked by the scoring system.
Try TBRAC-2018 For Free!
Download the program installer and install the software. The software will run in Demo Mode allowing you to check out the sample tournament and check out most program features. Purchase from our online store when ready or call our sales department to place the order by phone.
Program installer for TBRAC-2018 Bowling Bracket and Sidepot Software for the 2017/18 season software for the following editions:
- TBRAC-2018 Professional
- TBRAC-2018 AutoScoring
If you purchased TBRAC-2018 or wish to try a demo of TBRAC-2018, use this installer. This installer also updates existing installations of TBRAC-2018 to the current release of TBRAC-2018.
Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server w/ Service Pack 2 Update. Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these operating systems.
Additional Product Details
- General Features
- Additional Features
- Internet Features
- AutoScoring Extras
- Master Bowler Database
- AutoScoring Interface
- System Requirements
TBRAC-2018 is our popular edition for management of sidepots. This edition is part of our consumer products, which are editions used at home. Bowling centers needing the industrial edition that integrates with the scoring system will need the TBRAC-2018 AutoScoring Edition product.
TBRAC-2018 Professional is designed to make your work easier and enjoyable to where you will always want to run sidepots.
Many of TBRAC-2018 features are features CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish.
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows using digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in treasurer module to manage finances.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth singles tournaments and sidepots.
- Support – CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads – Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT – When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- Additional features available beyond what is listed.
- Use to run brackets for fun, to make additional money for yourself, the league, the youth program or your favorite charity.
- USBC allows brackets to be offered for USBC youth leagues, providing winnings go to scholarship fund.
- Twelve different bracket groups can be offered.
- Each bracket group can be either scratch or handicap and can be a different price.
- Each bracket group can either be offered for individual bowlers or teams.
- Each individual can be entered up to 99 times for a total of 999 brackets per group.
- Offer Reverse Brackets
- Import league bowlers from BLS-2019, BLS-2018, BLS-2017 or BLS-2016
- Import tournament bowlers from BTM-2017 or BTM-2015
- Import bowlers from MBD-2019 (requires BLS-2019 Pro or A/S edition with MBD-2019 installed)
- Supports up to 12 games.
- Supports singles events tournaments (for multiplayer event tournaments – check out our BTM tournament program)
- Mystery Doubles sidepots
- Sweeper Doubles sidepots
- High game pots
- Inclusive doubles
- Drop lowest game
- Upload tournament results to personal website
- Send notices to Facebook or Twitter
- Backup tournaments to Dropbox
- Email bowlers
- Manage financials for the tournament
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for each tournaments)
- Handles Scratch or Handicap tournaments – No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team tournaments – No extra fees
- Supports management of simple pro-am tournaments.
- Rapid registration to accommodate walk-in style tournaments.
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry.
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable tournament results, detailed reports and more – No Extra Charge
- Add graphics and watermarks from our bowling clipart CD-ROM’s or your own creations. You control size, position and effects
- Fonts customizable of multiple reports
- Easy to use Context Sensitive Help.
- Built-in program manual and guide in PDF format.
Looking for a tournament program that supports multiplayer events of 2 or more players. such as doubles events, trios events, team events or all-events? Check out our BTM-2017 tournament software.
Additional features include:
- USBC Schedule support.
- Position rounds.
- Reverse position rounds.
- Different starting lane.
- Holiday support.
- Multiple shift support.
- Multiple teams per lane support.
- Easy to use score entry screen.
- Rapid entry of scores.
- View calculated columns to assist with diagnosing questions, such as scores with handicap, average of bowler per game, etc.
- Baker score support.
- Easy to manage bowlers
- View bowler history at a glance
- Tournament results reports.
- Squad result reports.
- Fonts customizable of multiple reports, changing font style, size and color.
- Print plain paper recaps
- Print on available laser, inkjet and dot matrix printers
Some of the Internet enabled features include:
- Single one-click upload to your websites comes standard with all editions of TBRAC-2018.
- Download program updates from within the program.
- Web uploads – Upload to your own website.
Some of the features for the financial management portion of BLS include:
- Record payments and manage money with the built-in treasurer module.
- Track winnings.
Some of the extras included in the professional edition include:
- Additional report capabilities available only to A/S editions.
- Password protection of leagues, for additional security.
- PDF Export of reports, including standing sheets.
- Import bowlers from Bowler Trac / BITS format
- Export bowlers from Bowler Trac / BITS format
- XHTML / HTML Export of reports. XHTML 1.0 is the first major change to HTML’s last major change was back in 1997. XHTML takes advantage of the newer features provided by the latest and most common browsers, including Internet Explorer 6 and the upcoming 7 as well as Firefox and Opera. It provides richer web pages as provides a larger compatible base of browsing platforms including cell phones, televisions, cars, handheld wireless devices and more.
The bracket module includes the following:
- Use to run brackets for fun, to make additional money for yourself, league, tournament, the youth program or your favorite charity.
- USBC allows brackets to be offered for USBC youth events, providing winnings go to scholarship fund.
- 12 different bracket groups can be offered.
- Each bracket group can be either scratch or handicap and can be a different price.
- Each bracket group can either be offered for individual bowlers or teams.
- Each individual or team can be entered up to 99 times for a total of 999 brackets per group.
- New and improved bracket registration screen
The included Master Bowler Database integration features include:
- Import bowlers from the MBD-2019
Compatible Automatic Scoring Systems: CDE Software interfaces with the largest number of automatic scoring systems available on the market. Even older scoring systems may be able to be interfaced by solutions offered by some our of partners. Looking for a new scoring system? Each of our partners provides unique features and offerings. Because CDE Software does not recommend one partner over another, we strongly encourage contacting any of our partner’s sales representatives to find what suits your business and budget. If you have any questions regarding the interfacing of our product with a partner, please contact our automatic scoring division staff.
Certified Scoring Systems
In order to provide improved compatibility and support, many of our scoring partners have chosen to have their systems certified by CDE Software. This process involves the scoring company providing CDE Software with a system to do constant testing and compatibility checks. This also allows for improved integration as well as diagnosis of any issues that may come up, in order to better identify appropriate action and resolution.
The following is a list of our Certified Scoring Systems:
- QubicaAMF Conqueror X
- QubicaAMF Conqueror Pro
- QubicaAMF Conqueror
- AK Microsystem Touchdesk
- Brunswick Sync
- Brunswick Vector Plus
- Brunswick Vector
- Steltronic Focus
- US Bowling Pulse
Non-Certified Scoring Systems
Some of our scoring partners have either chosen to not be certified, have not yet begun the process or have let their certification lapse. These systems should perform very well with our products, however diagnosis of issues that may come up may be more difficult to troubleshoot or may be delayed in verifying compatibility checks.
The following is a list of our Non-Certified Scoring Systems:
- Twelve Strike Central Desk PRO
Some of the older scoring systems, such as AMF Accuscore, Accuscore Color, Accuscore Plus or Brunswick AS80/AS90 scoring systems are generally compatible by replacing the front desk console with a solution by our scoring partners. Such solutions include AK Microsystems Touchdesk.
The following are systems requirements to install and operate this software:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server (with Service Pack 2). Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these operating systems.
(Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 Server , please see the Important Notes About Discontinued Operating Systems.)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024×768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory.
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts (100%)
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R’s) – Not needed if installation via download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting.
Windows Vista Customers
On April 11 2017, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows Vista. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows Vista, nor will continue doing any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. We do expect that this product will be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 9, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows XP customers
On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows XP, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2003 Server customers
On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 2003 Server, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Request a quote online or by phone.
Product includes program installer, which also installs the program manual in PDF format. The printed manual and CD-ROM is available for an additional $15.00 or printed manual and USB Drive is available for an additional $23.00 plus S/H.
All upgrade orders are manually verified for eligibility. If the software was transferred to you by a previous user, a Transfer of Ownership form, from our support section, must be completed, signed and returned to CDE Software before order can be processed.