BTM-2017 Standard Edition
The best bowling tournament management software, supporting both scores and financials.
BTM-2017 Standard promotes the best tournament management software for Windows. CDE Software uses its over 40 year experience with bowling software to provide the most comprehensive and best tournament software in the industry that is powerful, yet easy to use.
Designed to be easy to use by everyone
Easy navigation to get at functions, organized in a manner that follows the tournament process.
Run as many scratch or handicap tournaments on your computer as you wish. Tournaments can be men, women, boys, girls, adults only, youth only or adult and youth. Bowl up to 6 different events, made up of singles, doubles, trios and/or teams. Each event can have up to 6 games. Four All-Event categories are available that will combine scores from bowled events.
Built-in financial module to manage finances for the tournament.
Supports and is recommended by the United States Bowling Congress, Canadian Tenpin Federation and The National Bowling Association for the 2016/17 bowling season.
Flexible reports and tournament results. Embellish reports with logos, different fonts and other ways to distinguish your tournament from others.
Upload Results For Your Bowlers To View Online
BTM-2017 uploads league standings to personal websites are also supported for standings uploading.
Check-in Sheets and Recaps
BTM-2017 provides squad check-in sheets and ability to print recap sheets for the squad on plain paper or preprinted recap sheets.
Easy Score Entry
Rapidly enter scores using the keyboard. Bowlers can be moved using mouse or keyboard shortcuts. Easy handling of absentee, vacancy and injured scores.
Flexible Rules Configuration
While tournaments are simpler than leagues, there are variations in tournaments, such as handicap calculations and divisions layout. BTM-2017 offers a logically organized configuration screen to configure the tournament rules.
Our BTM-2017 Standard edition is similar to the former Perfect Tournament Standard by Treasure Software, which closed their doors in Spring 2018.
Former Perfect Tournament
Try BTM-2017 For Free!
Download the program installer and install the software. The software will run in Demo Mode allowing you to check out the sample tournament and check out most program features. Purchase from our online store when ready or call our sales department to place the order by phone.
This is the primary installer for the BTM-2017 Standard, Pro and A/S bowling tournament manager software. If you purchased BTM-2017, use this installer for Standard, Pro and A/S editions. This installer also updates existing installations of BTM-2017 to the current release of BTM-2017.
Program installer for BTM-2017 Bowling Tournament Software for the following editions:
- BTM-2017 Standard
- BTM-2017 Professional
- BTM-2017 AutoScoring
If you purchased BTM-2017 or wish to try a demo of BTM-2017, use this installer. This installer also updates existing installations of BTM-2017 to the current release of BTM-2017.
Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server w/ Service Pack 2 Update. Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these operating systems.
Note: While installation and operation may work with Windows XP SP3 or Windows Server 2003, this operation is no longer supported by Microsoft or officially supported/tested by CDE
Additional Product Details
- General Features
- Additional Features
- USBC, CTF and TNBA Support
- Internet Features
- System Requirements
BTM-2017 Standard is our popular edition for management of bowling tournaments. This edition is part of our consumer products, which are editions used at home. Bowling centers needing the industrial edition that integrates with the scoring system will need the BTM-2017 AutoScoring Edition product.
BTM-2017 Standard is designed to make your work easier and enjoyable to where you will always want to be the tournament manager. The United States Bowling Congress (USBC) is supported along with the Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) and The National Bowling Association (TNBA) and includes forms, sanctions, membership cards & awards for use in the 2016/2017 bowling season.
BTM-2017 manages multi-event tournaments that feature singles, doubles, trios or team events. BTM-2017 also manages all-event entries.
BTM-2017 features easy menu navigation in a manner organized with how a tournament operates, from setup to finish. Easily navigate between squads.
Many of BTM-2017 features are features CDE and its BTM product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many tournament as you wish on the one computer.
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows using digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in tournament treasurer module to manage finances for a tournament.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth tournaments.
- Tournaments can have up to 6 events, which can be singles, doubles, trios or teams.
- Up to 4 All-Events to combine scores from events ran.
- Support – CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads – As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT – When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- Additional features available beyond what is listed.
A sample of some of our general features include:
- Up to 6 events per tournament
- Up to 4 All-Events per tournament
- Up to 6 games per event.
- Up to 500 squads per tournament
- Singles Events
- Doubles Events
- Trios Events
- Team Events
- Derived Singles or Doubles events, where scores from a different event also count for the derived event.
- Linked Events – Such as Singles and Doubles are linked together where bowlers must bowl both and they bowl back to back.
- Scratch or Handicap Tournaments.
- Bowler Divisions – Based on one or a combination of items, such as gender, average or age.
- Team Divisions – Based on one or a combination of items, such as gender, average or age.
- Men, Women, Boys and/or Girls support.
- Bowl multiple times in an event, limiting the number of times they may be in the top specified places.
- Multiple sets. A 6 game squad could be broken up into two different sets of 3 to bowl in the AM and then the PM.
- Game or Series Handicapping
- Divisional handicaps
- Maximum handicap limiting support.
- Assignable squad codes.
- Date/time bowled
- Limiting of range of lanes allowed per squad.
- Which squad is linked to bowl next.
- Manually assign to squad and lanes
- Automatically assign to a lane within specified squad.
- Checks to verify bowler isn’t already in a squad or lane.
Additional features include:
- Registration screen mimics typical city/state tournament entry forms.
- Easy to register bowlers
- Easy to assign bowling order for multiple player events
- Easy to assign into All-Events
- Confirmation letter generation
- Check-in Sheets
- Recap Sheets on blank or preprinted recaps.
- Tournament results
- Event results
- Squad results
- Game and Series Highs
- User definable reports
BLS-2019 supports the USBC, CTF and TNBA for the 2016/17 bowling season with the following features:
- USBC Certified Leagues with award detection and forms, membership forms, sanctions forms and more.
- Playing rule changes.
- CTF awards changes
- Prints TNBA awards
Some of the report features include:
- Tournament results
- Event Results
- Squad Results
- High Scores
- Custom user definable reports
- Check-in sheets
- Add graphics and watermarks from our bowling clipart CD-ROM’s or your own creations. You control size, position and effects
- Fonts customization within multiple reports, changing font style, size and color.
- Print plain paper recaps
- Print on available laser, inkjet and dot matrix printers using forms officially approved by CDE Software with our official recap partner Databar.
Some of the Internet enabled features include:
- Single one-click upload to your websites comes standard with all editions of BTM
- Download program updates from within the program.
- Web uploads – Upload results to your own website
Some of the features for the financial management portion of BLS include:
- Record payments and manage treasurer duties with the built-in treasurer module to manage tournament finances.
- Event fee management
- All-Event fee management.
- Track sponsor money.
- Prize fund calculations.
The following are systems requirements to install and operate this software:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server (with Service Pack 2). Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these operating systems.
(Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 Server , please see the Important Notes About Discontinued Operating Systems.)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024×768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory.
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts (100%)
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R’s) – Not needed if installation via download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting.
Windows Vista Customers
On April 11 2017, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows Vista. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows Vista, nor will continue doing any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. We do expect that this product will be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 9, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows XP customers
On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows XP, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2003 Server customers
On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 2003 Server, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Prices are displayed as Electronic Download prices.
- Full Pricing: $199.00
- Upgrade Pricing:
- From BTM-2015 Standard: $35.00
- From BTM-2013 Standard: $99.00
- From BTM-5 Standard: $149.00 (limited time)
If upgrading, be sure to change the “Select Most Recent Product Licensed For” in the online store to reflect the newest version of the program you currently are licensed for.
Note: If you are a bowling center that requires a version of BTM that integrates with your electronic automatic scoring system, choose the AutoScore edition instead of this edition.
All upgrade orders are manually verified for eligibility. If the software was transferred to you by a previous user, a Transfer of Ownership form, from our support section, must be completed, signed and returned to CDE Software before order can be processed.