BTM-2019 AutoScoring Edition
The best advanced bowling tournament management software for automatic scoring back offices at the bowling center, supporting both scores and financials, with integration of Brackets.
BTM-2019 AutoScoring promotes the best advanced tournament management software for Windows integrated with automatic scoring system back offices at the bowling center. CDE Software uses its over 40 year experience with bowling software to provide the most comprehensive and best tournament software in the industry that is powerful, yet easy to use. This edition expands on our BTM-2019 Professional edition features and integrates with popular electronic scoring systems in our Automatic Scoring Partner List. This edition is not for home use.
Designed to be easy to use by everyone
Easy navigation to get at functions, organized in a manner that follows the tournament process.
Run as many scratch or handicap tournaments on your computer as you wish. Tournaments can be men, women, boys, girls, adults only, youth only or adult and youth. Bowl up to 6 different events, made up of singles, doubles, trios and/or teams. Each event can have up to 6 games. Four All-Event categories are available that will combine scores from bowled events.
Built-in financial module to manage finances for the tournament.
Supports and is recommended by the United States Bowling Congress, Canadian Tenpin Federation and The National Bowling Association for the 2018/19 bowling season.
Flexible reports and tournament results. Embellish reports with logos, different fonts and other ways to distinguish your tournament from others.
Scoring System Integration
We offer different connections with BTM and the scoring system at the bowling center. BTM easily integrates within the back office to manage tournaments and send squads to the front desk to be floored at squad time and then retrieve scores tracked by the scoring system
Add some interest during tournament play by offering bracket sidepots with the integrated bracket module. Random shuffle bowlers and display payouts and alive lists.
Easy Score Entry
Rapidly enter scores using the keyboard. Bowlers can be moved using mouse or keyboard shortcuts. Easy handling of absentee, vacancy and injured scores.
Flexible Rules Configuration
While tournaments are simpler than leagues, there are variations in tournaments, such as handicap calculations and divisions layout. BTM-2019 offers a logically organized configuration screen to configure the tournament rules.
Try BTM-2019 For Free!
Download the program installer and install the software. The software will run in Demo Mode allowing you to check out the sample tournament and check out most program features. Purchase from our online store when ready or call our sales department to place the order by phone.
This is the primary installer for the BTM-2019 Standard, Pro and A/S bowling tournament manager software. If you purchased BTM-2019, use this installer for Standard, Pro and A/S editions. This installer also updates existing installations of BTM-2019 to the current release of BTM-2019.
Program installer for BTM-2019 Bowling Tournament Software for the following editions:
- BTM-2019 Standard
- BTM-2019 Professional
- BTM-2019 AutoScoring
If you purchased BTM-2019 or wish to try a demo of BTM-2019, use this installer. This installer also updates existing installations of BTM-2019 to the current release of BTM-2019.
Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server w/ Service Pack 2 Update. Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of these operating systems.
Note: While installation and operation may work with Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or Windows Server 2003, this operation is no longer supported by Microsoft or officially supported/tested by CDE.
Additional Product Details
- General Features
- Additional Features
- USBC, CTF and TNBA Support
- Internet Features
- AutoScoring Features
- AutoScoring Interface
- System Requirements
BTM-2019 AutoScoring is our popular edition for management of bowling tournaments at bowling centers with compatible electronic scoring editions. This edition is part of our industrial products, which are editions used only at the bowling center and integrate with a specific scoring system. Tournament managers at home needing the consumer edition that can be used at home will need the BTM-2019 Professional Edition product.
BTM-2019 AutoScoring is designed to make your work easier and enjoyable to where you will always want to be the tournament manager. The United States Bowling Congress (USBC) is supported along with the Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) and The National Bowling Association (TNBA) and includes forms, sanctions, membership cards & awards for use in the 2018/2019 bowling season.
BTM-2019 manages multi-event tournaments that feature singles, doubles, trios or team events. BTM-2019 also manages all-event entries.
BTM-2019 features easy menu navigation in a manner organized with how a tournament operates, from setup to finish. Easily navigate between squads.
Many of BTM-2019 features are features CDE and its BTM product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many tournament as you wish on the one computer.
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows using digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in tournament treasurer module to manage finances for a tournament.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth tournaments.
- Tournaments can have up to 6 events, which can be singles, doubles, trios or teams.
- Up to 4 All-Events to combine scores from events ran.
- Support – CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads – As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT – When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- Additional features available beyond what is listed.
A sample of some of our general features include:
- Up to 6 events per tournament
- Up to 4 All-Events per tournament
- Up to 12 games per event.
- Up to 500 squads per tournament
- Singles Events
- Doubles Events
- Trios Events
- Team Events
- Derived Singles or Doubles events, where scores from a different event also count for the derived event.
- Linked Events – Such as Singles and Doubles are linked together where bowlers must bowl both and they bowl back to back.
- Scratch or Handicap Tournaments.
- Bowler Divisions – Based on one or a combination of items, such as gender, average or age.
- Team Divisions – Based on one or a combination of items, such as gender, average or age.
- Men, Women, Boys and/or Girls support.
- Bowl multiple times in an event, limiting the number of times they may be in the top specified places.
- Multiple sets. A 6 game squad could be broken up into two different sets of 3 to bowl in the AM and then the PM.
- Game or Series Handicapping
- Divisional handicaps
- Maximum handicap limiting support.
- Assignable squad codes.
- Date/time bowled
- Limiting of range of lanes allowed per squad.
- Which squad is linked to bowl next.
- Manually assign to squad and lanes
- Automatically assign to a lane within specified squad.
- Checks to verify bowler isn’t already in a squad or lane.
Additional features include:
- Registration screen mimics typical city/state tournament entry forms.
- Easy to register bowlers
- Easy to assign bowling order for multiple player events
- Easy to assign into All-Events
- Confirmation letter generation
- Check-in Sheets
- Recap Sheets on blank or preprinted recaps.
- Tournament results
- Event results
- Squad results
- Game and Series Highs
- User definable reports
BTM-2019 supports the USBC, CTF and TNBA for the 2018/19 bowling season with the following features:
- USBC Certified Leagues with award detection and forms, membership forms, sanctions forms and more.
- Playing rule changes.
- CTF awards changes
- Prints TNBA awards
Some of the report features include:
- Tournament results
- Event Results
- Squad Results
- High Scores
- Custom user definable reports
- Check-in sheets
- Add graphics and watermarks from our bowling clipart CD-ROM’s or your own creations. You control size, position and effects
- Fonts customization within multiple reports, changing font style, size and color.
- Print plain paper recaps
- Print on available laser, inkjet and dot matrix printers using forms officially approved by CDE Software with our official recap partner Databar.
Some of the Internet enabled features include:
- Single one-click upload to your websites comes standard with all editions of BTM
- Download program updates from within the program.
- Web uploads – Upload results to your own website
Some of the features for the financial management portion of BLS include:
- Record payments and manage treasurer duties with the built-in treasurer module to manage tournament finances.
- Event fee management
- All-Event fee management.
- Track sponsor money.
- Prize fund calculations.
- Free integrated bracket module to run brackets for your squad(s). [For a dedicated Bracket product solution, checkout TBRAC-2018]
- Use to run brackets for fun, to make additional money for yourself, the tournament, the youth program or your favorite charity.
- USBC allows brackets to be offered for USBC youth tournaments, providing winnings go to scholarship fund.
- Eight different bracket groups can be offered.
- Each bracket group can be either scratch or handicap and can be a different price.
- Each bracket group can either be offered for individual bowlers or teams.
- Each individual or team can be entered up to 99 times for a total of 999 brackets per group.
- New and improved bracket registration screen
- Expanded number of games per event to 12.
- Eliminator Events – Cut qualifying squad down to set number of bowlers.
- Print prize checks.
- Additional report capabilities available only to Pro editions.
- Compatible with CDE Software’s Aleksis Bowler’s Kiosk, to export leagues and interactive bowler histories.
- PDF Export of reports, including standing sheets.
- Import bowlers from Bowler Trac / BITS format
- Export bowlers from Bowler Trac / BITS format
- HTML Export of reports, including standing sheets.
Compatible Automatic Scoring Systems: CDE Software interfaces with the largest number of automatic scoring systems available on the market. Even older scoring systems may be able to be interfaced by solutions offered by some our of partners. Looking for a new scoring system? Each of our partners provides unique features and offerings. Because CDE Software does not recommend one partner over another, we strongly encourage contacting any of our partner’s sales representatives to find what suits your business and budget. If you have any questions regarding the interfacing of our product with a partner, please contact our automatic scoring division staff.
Certified Scoring Systems
In order to provide improved compatibility and support, many of our scoring partners have chosen to have their systems certified by CDE Software. This process involves the scoring company providing CDE Software with a system to do constant testing and compatibility checks. This also allows for improved integration as well as diagnosis of any issues that may come up, in order to better identify appropriate action and resolution.
The following is a list of our Certified Scoring Systems:
- QubicaAMF Conqueror Pro
- QubicaAMF Conqueror
- AK Microsystem Touchdesk
- Brunswick Sync
- Brunswick Vector Plus
- Brunswick Vector
- Steltronic Focus
- US Bowling Pulse
Non-Certified Scoring Systems
Some of our scoring partners have either chosen to not be certified, have not yet begun the process or have let their certification lapse. These systems should perform very well with our products, however diagnosis of issues that may come up may be more difficult to troubleshoot or may be delayed in verifying compatibility checks.
The following is a list of our Non-Certified Scoring Systems:
- AK Microsystem LCS
- Brunswick CenterMaster
- Computerscore Matrix (formerly Vantech or Ebonite Scoring)
- Joystick Front Desk
- Mendes (Please call for more information)
- Purrfect Desk
- QubicaAMF BOSS 8.3 and 9.x
- Brunswick Classic
- Steltronic WINS
- Twelve Strike Central Desk PRO
- Twelve Strike Central Desk DOS
- Viking 2001
Some of the older scoring systems, such as AMF Accuscore, Accuscore Color, Accuscore Plus or Brunswick AS80/AS90 scoring systems are generally compatible by replacing the front desk console with a solution by our scoring partners. Such solutions include AK Microsystems Touchdesk.
The following are systems requirements to install and operate this software:
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 (1507 Original, 1511 November Update, 1607 Anniversary Update, 1703 Creators Update, 1709 Fall Creators Update, 1803 April 2018 Update, 1809 October 2018 Update)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 2016 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024×768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory.
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts (100%)
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R’s) – Not needed if installation via download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that Microsoft is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting. On April 11 2017, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows Vista. On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server.
CDE Software can no longer offer support for Discontinued operating systems. For best compatibility and computer security, it’s suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows or to network a computer that has supported versions of Windows to the Scoring System network.
Call or visit our online store to request a quote
If upgrading, be sure to change the “Select Most Recent Product Licensed For” in the online store to reflect the newest version of the program you currently are licensed for.
Note: If you are a bowling center that requires a version of BTM that integrates with your electronic automatic scoring system, choose the AutoScore edition instead of this edition.
All upgrade orders are manually verified for eligibility. If the software was transferred to you by a previous user, a Transfer of Ownership form, from our support section, must be completed, signed and returned to CDE Software before order can be processed.